Look at the two columns and match each half of the conversation from the left with the corresponding one on the right.
- Sharon’s sons are at each other’s throats all the time. She does not know what to do.
- This has been one of the worst days of my life.
- What’s the difference between a rainproof tent and a rain-resistant tent.
- The lecture was really hard. I don’t think I remember anything the professor said.
- The elderly couple that I helped in the park last week brought me a cake.
A. Nothing, as far I’m concerned- six of one, half of a dozen of another.
B. Me neither- the material went in one ear and out the other.
C. I guess it’s true that one good turn deserve another.
D. She might not be able to do anything. My brother and I fought with each other until he went away to school.
E. Don’t give up. Tomorrow’s another day.
1.d 2.e 3.a 4.b 5.c